Every Wednesday, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Update on our services in light of Governor Cooper's executive orders.
This page is updated often, please check frequently to ensure that you have the current information.
In response to the coronavirus threat, Governor Roy Cooper issued a series of executive orders to restrict public gatherings. This executive order applies to many gatherings, including churches.
At Antioch, we always put the Lord first. But in Romans 13, God's Word tells us that all authority is put in place by God, and that we are to be subject to that authority. We are therefore working to honor God by continuing our services, and honoring the governor's authority by conducting our services in a manner compliant with the orders.
Additionally, we want to do everything possible to ensure the health and safety of our congregation.
Effective immediately, our weekly service schedule is as follows (revised in light of recent changes):
Sundays - we have a new schedule!
- No Sunday School classes on campus.
- 10:15 AM - Service in the Worship Center!
- Seating will be limited to allow social distancing.
- The service will be live-streamed.
- Viewing locations will set up in several building across the campus.
- You may of course view at home or any other location with Internet service.
- The live service can be viewed directly from our web site.
- The service will be broadcast over FM 88.1 if you feel safer remaining in your vehicle.
- You may view or print the song list if you will be worshiping remotely.
- The service will be also be posted to Facebook and Antioch's web site later.
- 6:00 PM - No service.
- No Wednesday Night Meal
- No AWANA
- Live Stream Bible Study with Pastor Keith
-And here's a great Max Lucado Bible Study!
- No Other Services or Activities
Limited opportunities to attend on-campus services mean limited opportunities to give. Please visit our Giving page to learn how you can give online to continue supporting Antioch's services and ministries.
We also now offer a free mobile app to help you stay connected and informed as our opportunities to meet are limited.
Changes to Upcoming Events:
- The Rise Up! Women of Joy 2020 Ladies Conference, re-scheduled for May 29-31, is now cancelled. All who paid to attend will receive refunds.
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. - Romans 8:28 (NKJV)
- Trust that God will use this to His glory and to the good of His people.
- Pray that God will bring to our hearts a new appreciation for our churches, and for the freedom we have to worship openly.
- Pray that God will use this time of fear and uncertainty to draw people to Himself to grow His kingdom.
- Use this "stay at home" time to draw closer together as a family as you draw closer to God. To help with this, we've created a Resources page to provide fun, educational, and Bible-based activities for the whole family. Enjoy!
We care about your physical health as well as your spiritual health. From Pastor Kevin: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding but use common sense....If you have a fever or you are coughing stay home."
To add to Pastor Kevin's suggestion, below are screening questions based on CDC guidelines. If your answer to any of the questions is Yes, please stay home! You may also want to call your primary care provider to discuss your symptoms.
Also ask the questions below to any potential visitors to your home.
1. Have you traveled out of the country in the last 14 days?
Italy, China, Iran, or any country/countries designated a CDC Level 3 or 4 Health Zone? A level 3 travel advisory urges citizens to reconsider travel
while the most serious level 4 implies life-threatening risks and encourages travelers to avoid the country altogether. Level 3 and 4 advisories are subject to change based on CDC advisories.
2. Have your traveled to or from California, Massachusetts, Washington State or New York in the last 14 days?
3. Have you had any contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with
4. Are you experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath?