We are currently live streaming our Sunday 8:30 AM worship services, and Rev. Tim Tyner's Wednesday Night Bible Studies. The two most recent Sunday Services are also posted to our Home page, and the two most recent Wednesday Bible Studies are on our Wednesday Night page. Older services are available on our YouTube and Facebook pages.
You can also view all our recorded video content from our free mobile app.
Read further below (after the videos) for more details on live streaming.
Please join our Wednesday Night Bible Study, 10/28 at 7:00 PM, either in person in our Chapel or by viewing the live stream below. If the upcoming election has you concerned, worried, or stressed out then check out our Wednesday night bible study as Pastor Tim shares scriptural assurances that God has this election totally under His control as He works out His plan for these last days we are in. After the service is over you may watch the recorded service here. If you are viewing at home, you can print the scripture passages to follow along.
Below is our October 25 8:30 AM Worship Service. The video is live at the time of the service, and the recorded service shows afterwards. View or print the bulletin (legal paper required for printing) for the latest Antioch news.
Antioch is now live-streaming some services so that those unable to attend in person can still enjoy the service. Our prayer is that this page will help you connect to the service so that we, the body of believers that is Antioch Baptist Church, can worship together as one.
Note: We recommend using the embedded videos and links on the Antioch web site to view our services to prevent showing inappropriate content.
We also recommend connecting to the live service at least five minutes before its scheduled start.
This page contains instructions, tips, and helpful information for viewing our streamed services.
Until the stream for the upcoming service is scheduled, links to the live service will connect to our most recent service. Please note that once a new service is scheduled, clicking on the link before the service will only show our logo, and a countdown to when the service will be available. Please see the image below as an example.
To view previous services and Bible Studies, we also invite you to view all content on our YouTube channel.
- We will generally start streaming a few minutes prior to its scheduled start. Expect to see the same activities you would normally see if you were attending in person. The sound may or may not be muted, depending on whether or not we are still doing sound checks. The service should start on time.
- Sometimes we lose our connection to YouTube, or have quality issues with the audio or video. We are still working to identify the causes and correct them; thank you for your patience as we work to improve.
- We have multiple cameras and will sometimes switch from one to another. When we do, the current shot will briefly freeze, the screen will go black for a second or two, and then the feed from the new camera will start playing. This is normal, and will not improve until we purchase better equipment.
- If our connection to YouTube is broken for a certain period of time, YouTube might end our streaming session. In this case we have to create a new session. If you see and hear nothing for more than a couple of minutes, please go back to Antioch's YouTube Channel and see if a new Live session has been created.
- We will continue to record the service on our video cameras and/or streaming devices. Anytime the YouTube Live service is not of sufficient quality, we will post the recorded service.
- Our Drive-In services are NOT live-streamed because we do not have Internet access when outside our buildings. These services are recorded and uploaded.
- Whenever you are unable to attend our services in person, please know that you can still support Antioch through our online giving.
If you have any problems live-streaming our services or viewing our other content on YouTube, please call the church office at 910-739-9425 and provide your name and phone number. Someone will get in touch with you to offer help.